Our attorneys represent recording and performing artists, composers, lyricists, managers, music publishers, record producers, record labels and others working in the music industry. Our services include:
- Drafting and negotiating collaboration agreements for composers, lyricists, and bands;
- Drafting and negotiating recording, publishing, touring and distribution agreements;
- Drafting and negotiating talent management, merchandising, and sponsorship contracts;
- Developing and protecting copyrighted material through sampling and branding;
- Advising as to the commercial exploitation of music in computer games, television programs, films, musicals, and digital media.
- We provide advice on a wide variety of new media issues, including electronic rights, liability for on-line publication, ring tones and mobile telephony, e-commerce and website development.